Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Work

I have had this job at this store for almost 2 years now and I absolutely hate it. Retail is not for me unless i am selling my music.... I would much rather be performing to trying to reach out to the younger generation... Many people in the world wake up and are forced to go to a job that they hate in which i do understand you have to have a job to make money to live. I know that it is not easy to get a job that you love, but I am a firm believer that if you have the right attitude and mindset, anything is possible... Life is too short to live in a box and let your dream go out the window...


J

4 comments:

  1. Going to a job you hate is counterproductive. It drains you of your energy and creative jucies. Find a new job and continue to reach for your dreams.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can relate to that. Most of us have taken a job that we do not particularly like in lure of the money. I learned that your happiness is the most important thing. I learned to put everything in God's hands.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is what I have been feeling lately.

    nancyxo

    ReplyDelete